Number 007, a sub-domain of TheGoldeneye.com, is maintained exclusively to promote the writings of Ian Dunross and is intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. Number 007 and TheGoldeneye.com do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, usefulness, or any other aspect of the content within the site. No warranty of any kind is implied, and nor will the copyright holder assume any legal liability or responsibility for the content of these pages. The entire risk as to their quality is borne by you.
Users of the Site should periodically check for changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement on the Site, or by other means by which you obtain notice thereof means you accept those changes.
Please do not download images or text from the Site, and do not use anything on these pages for any commercial purpose. Likewise, please note that Number 007 and TheGoldeneye.com are non-business entities and considered non-business sites.
Number 007 and TheGoldeneye.com are managed and copyrighted © by Ian Dunross. It is in no way related to the official companies of the James Bond films or to the James Bond publications.
James Bond copyrights held by respective owners: EON Productions Ltd, Danjaq LLC, MGM, Ian Fleming Publications Ltd, etc. etc.
1. Intellectual Property. The Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, articles, essays, reports, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, video material, and audio clips (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by TheGoldeneye.com or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of TheGoldeneye.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Site ("Site Materials") subject to the following conditions:
2. User Submissions. Any messages, suggestions, materials, photos, works of art or authorship, ideas, or concepts that are submitted through the Site by Users ("Submitted Materials") are submitted with the express understanding that the Submitted Materials may be used without limitation by TheGoldeneye.com or Number 007, in whole or in part, for any purpose in perpetuity, including modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, advertising, press, publicity, broadcast, and posting in any media. You additionally agree that TheGoldeneye.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any Submitted Materials you send to or post on or via the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. By submitting such Submitted Materials, you are conferring to TheGoldeneye.com a perpetual non-exclusive license to use the Submitted Materials for any and all purposes.
3. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including but not limited to Ian Dunross, TheGoldeneye.com, Number 007 (collectively, the "Trademarks"), displayed on the Site are the trademarks of TheGoldeneye.com and other parties. All rights reserved. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of TheGoldeneye.com or the third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. Any other trademarks appearing on TheGoldeneye.com which are not the property of the Site are the property of the respective owners.
4. User Responsibilities. You agree that you will conduct yourself in a mature manner that lends itself to civil discourse, and that you shall use TheGoldeneye.com for lawful purposes only. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through TheGoldeneye.com and Number 007 to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against TheGoldeneye.com, Number 007, Ian Dunross individually, or any other third party. Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to, unauthorized copying of Submitted Materials, Site Materials or Intellectual Property, or unsolicited advertising. You represent and warrant that Submitted Materials do not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights. You agree not to transmit any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, any material submitted without permission under another person's name, or other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. You shall not, without the express written approval of TheGoldeneye.com submit any materials which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Site shall have the right, in its sole discretion to edit or remove any material portion of Submitted Materials, which in its sole discretion, it finds to be in violation of the provisions of this agreement or otherwise objectionable.
5. Limits on Liability. You agree that at no time during or after the term of this Agreement shall TheGoldeneye.com be liable for:
TheGoldeneye.com may include links to other Internet sites, both related and unrelated to the Site. Additionally, other sites may link to the Site with or without the permission of TheGoldeneye.com. Descriptions of or references to individuals, companies, products, services or publications not owned by TheGoldeneye.com on the Site or any linked web site do not imply any endorsement of such individuals, companies, products, or publications by TheGoldeneye.com. TheGoldeneye.com shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use or involvement with any of the individuals, companies, products, services, or publications accessed through the Site. Further it is acknowledged and agreed that, any actions taken by TheGoldeneye.com to improve the user experience of the Site, including by removal of any Submitted Materials, shall not be deemed to constitute or create a duty by TheGoldeneye.com to monitor the content thereof, nor shall it be deemed a basis for any liability by TheGoldeneye.com in connection with Submitted Materials or otherwise without limitation.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold TheGoldeneye.com and Number 007, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of the Site harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site, Site Materials or related services or any information posted by you on the Site; (b) your use of any Submitted Materials, products or services offered by third-parties through the Site, including without limitation any damage to any software or hardware as a result of any viruses; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, material, services, and products (including content offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other problems. ALL OF THE SITE MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TheGoldeneye.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TheGoldeneye.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TheGoldeneye.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, NEGILGENCE, OR FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TheGoldeneye.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY USERS OF TheGoldeneye.com OR ANY CLAIM FOR VIOLATION OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS. USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, ANY SOFTWARE, ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.